Kobe University (M1)
I am a University student in Japan, especially interested in system programming and security research. I am primarily focused on kernel, hypervisor, exploitation and something like that.
- Reverse Debugger for radare2
You can now seek program counter back and forth by radare2. (My work in GSoC’17)
- Gdbserver implmentation on BitVisor
gdbserver implmentation on Type1 hypervisor using lwip. You can do remote system debugging on Guest OS from your local machine through lightweight hypervisor.
- Kernel Analysis Platform
WIP project. Platform that supports more efficient kernel analysis.
Mini Linux kernel implmentation from scatch
Scripting language that is specialized in writing “danmaku” of shooting game.
SMT solver written in C
- Reverse Debugging with radare2 [r2con17]
- More efficient remote debugging with Thin Hypervisor [AVTOKYO17]
- Kernel Analysis Platform based on Thin hypervisor [BitVisor Summit17 Guest Speaker]
IPA Security camp 2014 software security course
IPA Security camp 2015, 2016 TA
- 2016 September, NTT secure platform lab (Internship)
- 2017 August-September, Preferred Networks (Internship)